At HBO’s ‘Game of Thrones’ cast autograph signing during Comic-Con 2014 on July 25, 2014 in San Diego, California
the one on the very left end standing up straight in the dark blue long sleeved shirt is my bby nikolaj <3 i am heartbroken that he was there and i couldn’t meet him. :x
FUCK YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
i think we all know how much i’m going to cry in ‘the fallen son’ lets be honest.
Try not to fall and scream and cry over Fallen Son and Civil War
Can we talk about Thor: Ragnarok?? Do you guys know the Marvel Ragnarok in the comics??? It’s brutal. BRUTAL. Just as much as the mythological Ragnarok.
THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL, EVERY MOVIE AFTER ANT MAN IS NOT CONFIRMED
Things I like about Michael Fassbender: that adorable smile of his.
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.